If you could live anywhere, why should you choose to live in a country club? Some say that the preconceptions of life at a country club don’t measure up to the reality, while others don’t feel that they’re worth the investment. We’ve broken down the pros and cons for you. Let us know what you decide.
1. Peace of Mind Upon arriving home you’ll pass through a manned entry gate and drive through the clean and peaceful streets of your club. Life at a country club always feels calm, secure, and worry-free.
2. Unmatched Amenities From state-of-the-art fitness and training centers to championship golf courses, clay tennis courts to spa services and on-site dining, the amenities inside a country club far outweigh amenities in any regular community.
3. Social Calendar Country clubs usually have an entire department dedicated to crafting unique events each month for the club. There’s never a dull moment and every holiday will be celebrated with gusto.
4. Neighbors That Become Family When you live in a club surrounded by like-minded families it’s just natural to bond and forge long-lasting friendships with your neighbors.
5. Healthy Lifestyle With the full social calendar, there’s always plenty to do in a country club; for social engaged members there are tons of things to get involved with and different ways to support charitable causes. It’s a place for mind, body and spirit to thrive.
1. Monthly HOA It’s par for the course at the best country clubs and it means that the club is impeccably maintained and common areas are always pristine.
2. Board Governed When you live in a country club membership is in control and guides the club management and staff to provide just the right amount of amenities and services.
3. Rules and Guidelines Good rules make good neighbors. In a country club, members have the ability to set the rules together and then everyone lives by them.
At St. Andrews Country Club we feel the pros outweigh the cons. Who wouldn’t be excited at the thought of advanced security systems, amenities of all kinds, and a receptive professional management team? If you’re still not convinced, consider the lifestyle at St. Andrews Country Club in Boca Raton. Advanced technologies and organized staff help grant serenity and peace of mind so that you can concentrate on your priorities. Here amenities range from an expansive exercise facility where residents can work on their routine or train with a personal trainer to improve, to restaurants where residents can visit with friends and family. The Club’s social calendar is full of charity events, golf and tennis tournaments, card play, kids events, cultural events and holiday socials where families and neighbors can gather together and enjoy each other’s company.
St. Andrews Country Club offers a vibrant lifestyle that exceeds member expectations and has done so for more than 30 years. Its distinctions include a “Distinguished Club of the World” and a “Top Ten Healthiest Clubs in America,” and its world-class amenities make life a permanent vacation. With superior amenities, including two 18-hole championship golf courses, one completely renovated. It is home to LPGA touring professional and resident Morgan Pressel. Aaron Krickstein, formerly ranked No. 6 in the world, oversees the tennis program and 14 clay courts. The Club offers a full service-spa & salon, completely remodeled fitness and tennis center, four restaurants, three pools, Kids Club, playground, air-conditioned game rooms and catering space for up to 350. Their location within Boca Raton puts them near some of the city’s highlights, ranging from Florida Atlantic University, the Wick Theatre, and some of Florida’s best beaches.
For more information on Boca Raton, follow our Facebook page, and for more information about the enviable lifestyle at St. Andrews Country Club, sign-up here for a complimentary edition of Style, the premier lifestyle magazine of St. Andrews.