In the country club world, it’s important to stand out. While St. Andrews Country Club in Boca Raton has developed a reputation for service and quality, there are a few additional details that makes this Club the best of the best. Below, we’ve listed some fun facts that reflect its upscale nature and welcoming atmosphere.
1. One of the many recent renovations at St. Andrews Country Club includes the ones performed on the Club’s Spa & Salon. Completed in 2018, it expanded the St. Andrews Spa & Salon to 10,000 square feet, and includes a separate room for professionals to apply makeup for special events. The St. Andrews Spa & Salon is up for an award for Best Day Spa from the World Spa Awards. Vote for us here!
2. All of the homes at St. Andrews Country Club are all custom estates. Whether you’re looking for a contemporary design or a Mediterranean inspired classic, it’s here. No cookie cutter homes found here.
3. As a low-density community, there are only 730 families living here. That’s a lot less than the average South Florida club, which means that there’s a lot more privacy for you to enjoy.
4. St. Andrews Country Club has been awarded a Distinguished Club of the World Award eight years in a row by Boardroom Magazine.
5. St. Andrews Country Club has also been added to Prevo Health Solutions’ Top Ten Healthiest Clubs in America for four years in a row.
6. The members of St. Andrews Country Club are very philanthropic. For example, just last year, they’ve hosted JARC’s Annual Golf Tournament to raise money and awareness for JARC’s work.
7. Two on-site restaurants cater to the tastes of members at the Club. The Lakeside restaurant serves up classic family favorite foods and contemporary specials alongside the amazing waterfront views, and The Gallery offers Italian, Mediterranean, and Californian dishes next to its impressive collection of modern art. Both offer heart healthy options as well.
8. The chefs at St. Andrews Country Club have their very own herb garden to utilize in creating the freshest flavors for their dishes. It’s part of the reason that dinners here taste so exceptional!
9. St. Andrews Country Club members have the chance to explore the city around the Club in a truly unique way, with organized trips that take them off property to sports games, cultural landmarks, and museums, among others.
10. Members at St. Andrews don’t have to worry about membership cards. In fact, there aren’t any. The staff at St. Andrews prefers to know their members by face an name – including extended family and friends!
It’s obvious that St. Andrews Country Club is exceptional in every way just from these facts alone. However, the best way to decide is to experience it yourself. After all, it’s one thing to learn about the amazing dining and on-site events that the Club holds, but it’s another to sample those dishes yourself, or attend a holiday party and see the Club at its finest. Visit the Club for a tour, to see how you and yours could be living.
You’ll find far more than exceptional facilities and social programming at St. Andrews. You will uncover a peaceful, private and unpretentious lifestyle that is beaming with comfort and elegance. With the action of Boca Raton at your doorstep there is nothing you can’t have or do. St. Andrews Country Club, a resident-only private golf and country club, is located in upscale Boca Raton, Florida near world-class shops, superb dining, cultural attractions and gorgeous area beaches. Its distinctions include a “Distinguished Club of the World” and a “Top Ten Healthiest Clubs in America,” and its world-class amenities make life a permanent vacation. With only 730 families living in the private, low-density community, the custom estate homes are all unique. To view currently available estate homes for sale click here.